As many of you know, I recently became the newest member of a secret society (The Initiation). A few weeks of gone by since I’ve heard anything for them. My paperwork must be in the processing stages. Before becoming a full fledged secret organization member I have some questions for the first meeting:
- Is there a new member orientation?
- Do we get training manuals?
- Are there membership fees?
- Do we get cool uniforms or just robes?
- Also, where can I buy a robe?
- If no robes, can we get matching t-shirts? We could secretly match.
- How secret is this secret organization? Can I put it on my resume? Can I induct friends? Do I get bonus points for recruiting more people? Wait, why are we secret?
- Why do tiny sandwiches have toothpicks in them? Can we get rid of the toothpicks? Do people still use toothpicks? Toothpicks are kinda nasty and accidentally prick myself all the time.
- Okay, last question: Do we get cool nicknames? Can I be “Spicy blue” or something like that?
I’m not picky, but “Spicy blue” is a pretty cool nickname. – Barry